During our current National Emergency concerning the COVID-19 virus, we would like to assure you that at GPS Dental, your health, safety and well-being is our highest priority.
We are open for EMERGENCY DENTAL APPOINTMENTS at this time.
You can feel safe knowing that all our clinical areas are, and always have been, treated with standards that far exceed all state and federal guidelines. Our team is highly trained annually, using guidelines set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our training, coupled with our commitment to the highest standards of care, will see us through this unusual time calmly and successfully.
In addition, you can feel confident that we are taking the following precautionary measures in the common areas:
- We will be increasing the frequency of disinfecting all door handles, reception area surfaces, furniture, credit card terminals, restrooms and more.
- We have removed all shared magazines and newspapers.
- Patients can check in for their appointments by calling from our parking lot and wait in their car for their appointment. We’ll call you when our Team is ready for your appointment.
- Remember, all New Patient Forms are available on our website to print & complete at home, before your appointment.
- All non-essential items at the check-out desks such as pens, business cards and candies will be removed from the counter and still available by request.
We are counting on you to help us get through this as well. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or if you, or someone you have been in contact with, have traveled out of the country in the last 21 days, please call our office at 210-633-3477 to discuss rescheduling your appointment. (There will NOT be appointment cancellation charges at this time.)
Please know that we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and are following all CDC and ADA guidelines.
According to the American Diabetes Association, People with Diabetes face a higher risk for complications … here’s what you need to know
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time. Please be assured that we are here for you, and we welcome all communications.
Stay healthy and keep Smiling!
Dr. Gary Skrobanek & Team